Friday, September 23, 2011

I Want a New Drug



So much for estrogen being the answer to all my problems. Don't get me wrong, it has helped. The night sweats aren't as severe, I'm sleeping through the night and the headaches are mostly gone. My temperatures have even restabilized. But I'm far from back to normal. My energy and mood still suck. And the gloomy weather has been matching my countenance. Sigh.

I don't know why these medications seem to affect me so much worse than other infertile women. But it must be true. If everyone felt this bad on them, there'd be no one going through treatment after treatment after treatment. They'd all give up after one or two...as I'm so tempted to do :( It must have something to do with my thyroid disease or fragile adrenals...as evidenced by my low and [up until this week] unstable daily average temperatures. I just hope this isn't a preview of what pregnancy is going to do to me :\

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design