Saturday, July 30, 2011

Needed: Indiana Jones Fertility Idol

NOW I know why we haven't gotten pregnant yet...we don't have one of THESE in our house!


An Indiana Jones Golden Fertility Idol Pencil Holder! Obvi!! ;)

Those birth control pills sure did a knock up job of whacking out my hormone levels. My estrogen levels typically run high, but after suppressing my natural estrogen production for a month, the pills have left my levels depleted. While I was on them, they caused increased hunger, night sweats, heartburn and apathetic moods. And now that they're gone I'm left with insomnia, fatigue, high/low thyroid swings, migraines and struggling adrenals. Blah! I'm having to experiment on myself a bit to get through these next several days, but I know my estrogen levels will shoot back up very soon. So at least this is all temporary :)

Today and tomorrow are movie days. And my mom provided me with another bag of childhood photos to scan, so that should occupy a good chunk of time leading up to my next appointment. Hopefully that will keep me from obsessing over the IVF too much :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design