Friday, August 5, 2011

Grow Follies Grow!

My first post-stim appointment went well! My follicle count has increased from 13 to 24! They're all still small, but as long as they grow at about the same rate, I should end up with a very respectable number of mature follicles and eggs :) And, my estrogen level has hiked up to a level of 471, which is right where it should be. So my low-estrogen symptoms have mostly disappeared. WHEW! 

I added in another medication today - that makes 3 shots per day. Woo! My poor stomach is full of bruises, but thankfully the only side effect I've experienced so far is dehydration. It's a good thing they make lower-sugar versions of Gatorade now ;) Just a couple more days until my next appointment. I'm so excited!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design