Thursday, October 6, 2011

PUPO!!!

I really didn't expect to feel any different today. Especially after sleeping poorly again last night...I assumed the negativity and tears would only increase. But I was happily mistaken :) The only tears I cried today were tears of joy!

First, I think the Valium loosened me up a bit. Adam was having fun making me laugh and laugh :) Then my doctor came in and gave us the good news - the first blastocyst they thawed had survived and was doing great :) As soon as he left, the tears started. I hadn't realized until that moment how worried I'd been that the blasts wouldn't survive the thaw...or that something else would go wrong. Finally the worry began to melt away and the excitement crept in. I was all smiles by the time of the procedure and it went without a hitch. By the time it was all done, I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. And FINALLY I have a live embryo inside me!! FINALLY I'm "Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise"!! After four months of trying to get to this point, I'm actually here...and it feels great :)

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!! Best wishes and baby dust that the blast snuggles in for a good 37 week ride. :)

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design