Thursday, August 25, 2011

That was fast!

Not only did my next cycle start earlier than I was expecting, but I also got the go-ahead to begin the 6-week FET process!!! YAY! :D This means I'll be back on birth control for 3 weeks (UGH), and will start two other meds in due course. The actual embryo transfer will most likely happen around the first week in October and we should find out the results a couple of weeks after that. Just in time for hubby's birthday!

I'm finding myself really scared of the medication side effects this time around. I had a two day taste of what "normal" feels like, and I miss it already :( Hopefully it's just an anomaly, but here I am 2 days into taking birth control and I'm already experiencing insomnia *sigh* Hubby and I even had a discussion tonight about the possibility of transferring two embryos, to raise our odds of success. Up until now we've always said we'd just use one, but I'm not sure I can put myself through this hormonal upheaval again. It may be worth the possibility of having twins just to move past this shit. We'll see when we get there.

Here's hoping I can find some distractions to make these 6 weeks go by faster!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design